Monday, September 19, 2011

Shopping at Lidl

My friends said dont buy stuffs at the shop located in the centre of Hillhead. Its expensive.
And by that words, me and my mauritian friends went to the nearest shop which is about 5 minutes walk from Hillhead Halls of Residence where we stay.

Frankly speaking, supermarket here is very different from the ones in Malaysia. Most price tags are written on top of the item instead of below them and there are plenty and plenty more stuffs not available in Malaysia. Cheese is quite cheap here an so do other items. Some items also are cheaper particularly milk and juices ~ and there are lots of choices too.

In short, I decided not to buy many stuffs at my first visit to lidl as I will surely be a frequent customer here - I am planning to cook for most of the time.

This is what I bought at Lidl.

:) and oh yeah I bought a pack of plums too..but I put it inside the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment